Strona głównaStrona główna FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  Chat  KontaktKONTAKT  SklepSKLEP
     Another Aggregate Device Issue
Autor Wiadomość
ClintBarton 

Wysłany: Czw 24 Maj, 2018   Another Aggregate Device Issue

Hello,

I'm running Ableton Live 10 on 2015 Macbook Pro Retina (MacOS High Sierra - 10.13.4)I intended to use an iRig HD 2 (1 In/2Out) and an iPhone 6 (0 In/2Out) running IDAM as input audio devices. I tried using an iOS app called Studiomux to avoid using IDAM (and to have a variable sample rate for the iPhone) but this failed miserably.So I made an aggregate device - iRig + iPhone each at 44.1Khz - like you do. When I select this aggregate as the input device in Live 10 not all inputs show as available. There are 2 mono inputs and one stereo input but only the iPhone device produces audio. FWIW, I can see 3 inputs if I select the aggregate device in Logic Pro X .So while Live was running I flipped the order of the sub devices in AUDIO/MIDI Setup. Of course this sent my system crazy so I rebooted and now when I relaunched Live 10 things had changed.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks

onesa 
onesa

Wysłany: Czw 24 Maj, 2018   

zamykam i blok

Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi